TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hi, you are welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our terms and conditions of use. “We” refers to us, the founders and associates of GSB Comms, an online brand, under which the GSB founders and associates operate. “You” refers to you, the user of the GSB Comms website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any undertaking or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You understand that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproducing this material is not allowed except in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. That does not mean that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Our website complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any dispute arising out of the use of the website should be referred to email@example.com
This website and its content is copyright of GSB Comms. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. However, you may copy and/or print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You should not, without our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor should you download and/or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.